Thursday, April 30, 2015

Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge Review

This little make sponge is really nice. I have used it quite a few times and I don't have a problem with it at all. I have used it wet and dry and both ways I love the way my foundation looks when I am done. It is really easy to use when applying my foundation. The tip is good for under the eye to smooth out your concealer or to put your foundation under your eyes. I would recommend this blender sponge. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.
Apply foundation flawlessly with a soft makeup sponge that will leave a smooth, even application. With its teardrop shape, sponge is easy to hold while providing both small and wide surface coverage. Eliminate streaks and allow even distribution of liquid and powder foundation every time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment