Friday, May 8, 2015

Baby Wrap Review

I had the change to review this baby wrap. I don't have a small child or baby. My niece is expecting and I was going to give it to her. I will give my complete review when she has the baby. This is the most wonderful wrap to carry your baby in. The material is very durable and is very soft. It will hold a child up to 35 lbs. I would recommend this baby wrap. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.
  • 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
  • Imported
  • Front and infant hold
  • Comfortable for newborns up to 35 pounds
  • Hands free availability
  • ideal for breastfeeding
  • machine washable 95% French terry cotton
http://www.amazon.com/Boba-BW1-005-Gray-Baby-Wrap-Grey/dp/B005SP2LWW/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1431073084&sr=1-1&keywords=Boba+Baby+Wrap%2C+Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment