Friday, May 8, 2015

Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger Review

I have a lot of chargers but none like this one. This is a very good quality and durable charger. This is a very nice looking charger. It works really fast to charge my phone in the car. The curly cord helps a lot and its not in the way when I am charging my phone. I have used this quite a few time and I am not disappointed at all. I would recommend this charger. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.
  • Input :12V-24V,Max output:5A@5V
  • Supports iPod Nano7/iTouch5/iPhone5/iPhone5s/iPhone6/iPhone6 plug /iPad mini/iPad 4/iPad Air and more!
  • Protection: Supports OVP,OCP,OTP,SCP
  • Smart LED Indicator
  • Apple MFI Certified
http://www.amazon.com/Coosh-Mfi-Certified-Dual-USB-Lightning-Micro-USB/dp/B00VXO7GW2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431074388&sr=8-1&keywords=Coosh+Rapid+MFI+Certified+Car+Charger

No comments:

Post a Comment