Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Junior Plus Size Womens Maxi Dress Review

I just love this maxi dress. The material is soft and feel really good on my skin. It is strapless with things to hang it on a hanger. It is made smaller than what is stated. I normally would wear a size large to x-large or a 12 in a dress like this. I ordered a 1X and it fit perfect. It's not too long. I am 5'4 and it comes to my feet. This dress is very pretty. This dress is made with good quality material. I would recommend this dress. You just have to make sure to pay attention to the size. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.



http://www.amazon.com/Libian-Smucking-Embroidery-Dress-Tomato/dp/B00FUWD2YO/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1431477112&sr=1-1&keywords=Libian+Jr+Plus+Size+Long+Maxi+Smucking+Embroidery+Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment