Friday, May 8, 2015

Premium Hair loss prevention shampoo Review (5 year old trusted product)

This does what it says. My husband has used this quite a few times and he can definitely see progress. His hair seem thicker and is coming in where he didn't have any hair. It's not much but it is enough where he can tell that it is working. This shampoo is amazing and I would recommend it. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.
ipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo (2 in 1 formula, 8 oz)
 
  • Mild shampoo. Sulfate free, Paraben Free
    Contains ketonconazole: It is the must have ingredient. Ketoconazole is the only clinical proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo
    Contains biotin
    Contains emu oil as a moisture to ease dry scalp caused by ketoconazole.

     
Indications
Hair Loss/Hair Thinning, Paraben-Free, Sulfate free, Clearance

Ingredients
Water, Alkyl Sulfonate, Polyglucose, Glycostearate, Wheat Proteins, Cocoamidopropyl Betain, Carbomer, Citric Acid, ketoconazole, Saw Palmetto, Copper Tripeptides, Niacin, Biotin, Glycerin, PEG-150, Distearate, Emu Oil, Polyquart-10,Provitamin B5, Vitamin-B6, Red Clover Extract, Nettle Extract, Caster Oil, Essential Oil, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxyethanaol, Peppermint, Polysorbate-20

Directions
  • Wet hair thoroughly, apply shampoo, generously lather, rinse thoroughly. Apply shampoo again, gently massage into hair and scalp for 1 minute. Leave shampoo in for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. For best results, use 2-3 times per week.

     
What other people say about this say this shampoo (By badanimal on January 8, 2013)

  • I didn't go to a dermatologist. I wanted to avoid the costs etc..I had heard very good things about "Ketoconazole" but the cost vs. ounces of the product seemed a bit high. (however this was my next option) but since this shampoo had Ketoconazole in it and other good ingredients. I thought It may be worth a try (tried all nutragena shampoo products,,head and shoulders..ingredients such as tar, zinc, etc...these products did not help. Tried natural stuff...tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, natural stuff didn't help. I went as far as to put fungus cream on my head...and no it didn't help.

    I read the other reviews, and the ingredients because I did want something with Ketoconazole that may not be too harsh and this stuff did the trick...I was miserable before trying this stuff! I thought the added bonus of hair loss/thinning hair wouldn't hurt because that was a big side effect. as well as just constant painful, itchy. dry skin outlining the face and hair even to the point my eyebrows itched and my nose...I was quite miserable. I hope they keep selling this shampoo otherwise I may need to stock up on it in case the problem reoccurs.
http://www.amazon.com/Lipogaine-Hair-Loss-Prevention-shampoo/dp/B004N1EQNO/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1431106168&sr=1-1&keywords=Lipogaine+Big+3+Premium+Hair+Loss+Prevention

No comments:

Post a Comment