Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Purse Key Clip Review

This is a really good idea. I am always looking for my keys in my purse. They always end up at the bottom of my purse and I have to dig and dig to find them. I would say this could be the best idea in quite a while. Attach this clip to your pocket in your purse and clip your keys on and it stay there until you need your keys. They are made of a hard type plastic. Very durable. I would recommend this key organizer. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.

  • Key organizer hook clips inside your purse or handbag so you never have to rummage for keys again!
  • Use key holder to organize keys in handbag, diaper bag, purse or backpack - Attaches to any strap
  • Handbag hook helps you locate your keys in seconds - Specially designed insert won't fall off strap
  • Great addition to your handbag organizer accessories - Comes in 6 colors - Match with any style!
  • Never empty your purse again to find your keys with our hanging key clip organizer! Sold in 3-pack
http://www.amazon.com/Key-Clip-Genius-Handbag-Organizer/dp/B00VZA9ZUK/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1431484117&sr=1-1&keywords=Key+Clip+Genius+Handbag+Key+Organize

No comments:

Post a Comment