Friday, May 8, 2015

Reusable Tote Bag Review

I have to drive about 40 minutes to the grocery store. Now that it is hot weather I am limited to what I can get. Not now! I took this bag with me to the grocery store and put my refrigerated items in the bag. They were just as cold when I got them home. Very well insulted. I would recommend this tote bag. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.
  • Go Green with the Sacko (TM) Durable and Non-Woven Reusable Grocery Tote Bag.
  • This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Zippered Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.
  • Great for Grocery Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the park and even the Beach.
  • Measurements of the bag are 16
http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Grocery-Tote-Bag-Sacko/dp/B00W5UVNR2/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1431070956&sr=1-1&keywords=Reusable+Grocery+Tote+Bag+by+Sacko

No comments:

Post a Comment