Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lemon Essential Oil Review

I had the opportunity to review this huge bottle of lemon oil . I was really please with this bottle of lemon oil. I hadn't never used any kind of oils before. I have used this for cleaning my counters and microwave. I have used this in my water for a pick me up. I have used this in my wax burners. I will continue to find new things to use my lemon oil with. This is a good quality lemon oil and I would recommend this to anyone.
  • LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - 4 oz - PREMIUM QUALITY, 100% PURE - Cold Pressed Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon) from the rinds of lemon. THERAPEUTIC GRADE, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, no alcohol or other additives.
  • POWERFUL AND PURIFYING FRAGRANCE: Lemon Oil has a natural energizing, revitalizing and uplifting scent that helps to clear the mind
  • HOUSEHOLD USES: Lemon Essential Oil is a great disinfectant and antiseptic cleanser with refreshing and cooling properties. Clears Unpleasant odor, Used as air freshener and for cleaning applications including removing gum, oil, grease spots and sanitizing surfaces
  • HEALTH AND SKIN CARE RECIPES: It's great for Aromatherapy, and used in many skin care recipes. Lemon Essential Oil has Nourishing properties and it Promotes Healthy Skin. It's a good immune system booster and also a must for every aromatherapy kit.
  • LARGE 4 OUNCE and PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS DROPPER inside each bottle for ease-of-use. 100% GUARANTEE - Purchase with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Lemon Oil, we will refund your entire purchase
  • http://www.amazon.com/Lemon-Essential-Oil-Cold-Pressed-Aromatherapy/dp/B00QR6SS6O/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1423950092&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Lemon+Essential+Oil+majestic+pure

No comments:

Post a Comment