Wednesday, July 1, 2015

599fashion.com review

599fashion.com

I had the opportunity to review a few items from 599fashion.com. I received two shirts, a skirt, and two pairs of sandals. I received the shipment within 2 days of placing the order. The items was shipped from Los Angeles, CA. That is very impressive in my book. I had ordered three shirts at first and their customer service was nice enough to send me an email saying that it was out of stock would I like to find something else in place of the shirt that was out of stock. Already an A+ company taking that much time to make sure I was satisfied with my order.

I went on 599fashion to look around and pick me out a few thing to review. I seen a lot of nice clothing, jewelry, plus size clothing, men's clothing, kids clothing, etc. I couldn't make a decision on what I wanted. Everything looked really nice and I just couldn't make up my mind. I finally found some things that I really loved.

I found a light pink colored sleeveless top that was a button down mandarin collar blouse. Featuring mandarin collar, this sheer sleeveless blouse has fabric-covered shank button closure to the front placket. The shoulder seam flaunts shank button epaulets giving a trendy definition to your look. The twin faux flap pockets to the bust adds further grace to the overall design. Made from 100% polyester fabric, this flattering blouse is lightweight, comfortable to wear and easy to care for.
This is a beautiful blouse. I wear a large to ex-large. I ordered a large but it didn't fit. I could wear it unbuttoned with a shirt underneath but it wouldn't button on me. This shirt comes in S M L XL.
http://www.599fashion.com/Sleeveless-button-down-mandarin-collar-blouse-id27482_p_27443.h


I ordered this maxi skirt in size 1X and it fits perfect. It is made in the USA. The fabric is 33% polyester, 63% rayon, and 4% spandex. The skirt feels so good on. The skirt goes all the way to the floor on me. I am 5' 4" tall. The color is a deep black and is not see through.

http://www.599fashion.com/Plus-Size-Banded-Waist-Seamless-Flare-Maxi-Skirt-id29490d_p_31535.html
 Ideal for the fashion-forward women of today, this trendy white-colored Rhinestone Embellished Collar Chiffon Sleeveless Blouse is worth investing in. this sleeveless chiffon blouse is a perfect choice for those hot summer days. The spread collar are embellished with stunning rhinestones which joins the bottom through button-down front closure. The twin patch pockets to the front on the bust gives some definition to your overall look. It is completed with pleat detailing to the back and curved hemline to the back. Made with 100% polyester fabric, it is lightweight, comfortable and high on durability.
I found this on 599 fashion. This is a beautiful blouse. Again, I ordered a large and it was too small. I can wear it unbutton with a tank top underneath but I just couldn't button it.

http://www.599fashion.com/Rhinestone-embellished-collar-chiffon-sleeveless-blouse-id27450_p_27390.html
 I pick me out a couple pairs of sandals. I was so excited to get them in. I was really pleased with the sandals. They are true to size. I wear a size 7 and they fit perfect. The sandals
are made really good with good quality material. They are very comfortable to wear.
http://www.599fashion.com/Thong-Toe-Flat-Sandals-idB29567a_p_31723.html


To sum up my experience with 599fashion.com. I would definitely recommend this site they have cheap clothes but not cheap made. They have items ranging from .50 cents to $12.99. They have a variety of items to pick from. From young to old will be able to find something on 599fashion.com. 


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment