Monday, August 24, 2015

Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood pressure Monitor Review

It took me a few time to get it to work on me. I guess I just didn't know how to do it. When I finally got it to work it work great. Now I can check my blood pressure at anytime. I have been needing something to check my bp and now I have it. Seems to be about as accurate as the old style method. The digital read out is big enough to read easily. It is made with really good material and should last a long time with proper use. It comes with a bag and a set of batteries which is an added plus. I would recommend this to anyone needing something to take their bp often. I received this product for an honest and unbiased review.

About the Product


  • New technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level, auto power off
  • Stores 60 blood pressure readings and beeps when finished measurement
  • 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, measures pulse and blood pressure at the same time
  • Ensure that the units cuffs are deflated thoroughly and the cuff is at least 1 cm away from the wrist, the reason for this is to allow the senor to pick up the accurately the radial artery. Note also if units cuff is placed to tight, the blood pressure increases. If customers wrist are to big for the unit a definitive false positive will occur.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00acbkpj8

No comments:

Post a Comment