Friday, November 14, 2014

Instawave Automatic Curler Review

Salon-Quality, Long-Lasting Curls – Fast and Tangle-Free It’s quick and easy to get salon-quality curls with the revolutionary new InstaWave by KISS. Just push the button to style any type of hair effortlessly. Instawave Features
 

Fully automatic, tangle-free curler
Innovative design lets you curl from any position using either hand
Curl Dial makes it simple to switch between left and right curl directions
Ceramic Ionic Technology protects hair for healthy, shiny results
Two heat settings with maximum temperature of 420° F
Auto shutoff after 90 minutes for added safety
Patent Pending
Instawave Feature Curl Dial Instawave Feature type of curls
 FullSizeRenderFullSizeRender-1FullSizeRender-2FullSizeRender-3FullSizeRender-4FullSizeRender-5I had the opportunity to review this curling iron from Kiss Instawave. I have to say that this is the best curling iron that I have used. My hair is very hard to curl. I started with straight hair as you can see in the picture. I curled all of my hair with no problem. It was very easy to curl my hair with the curling iron. I have really long hair and have a hard time keeping my hair curled when I curl it. I curled it and the next day it still has a lot of curl left. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has hard to curl hair. If you would like more information about this curling iron and how to get your own follow this link http://www.KISSInstaWave.com.
“Powered by BrandBacker”

No comments:

Post a Comment