Monday, November 24, 2014

Moda VoxBox!

I had the opportunity to receive a  ModaVoxBox from #influenster. Influenster is a site you get picked to receive boxes to write reviews on. I have received boxes with 1 product to as many as 8 products. And each product is full size. If you are picked to review these boxes they will send them to you free of charge. All they want is for you to write an honest review of the products you receive.

This is the #ModaVoxBox I received to review.




I received a full size soft pack of #passthepuffs tissues. I also received Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara, Rimmel Clear lip liner and Rimmel Moisture Renew lip stick. A Jergens Ulta healing lotion, a pack of Swiss Miss coco mix with marshmallows and Hair food from Clariol and a bottle of   #refreshwithresource water. All of these products are really nice and live up to their names.

I received theses product(s) complimentary to test and/or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment