Tuesday, March 17, 2015

US2_Ocean Mineral Cleanser Review

I have used many different facial cleansers but I've have never used a cleanser with ocean minerals in it until now. I really love this line of products. I received a few products from Oz Naturals to review. I washed my face with the cleanser and I was amazed how good my face felt after. I followed up with their eye gel and then their hyaluronic acid and followed by some rose water. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good product for their face. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.

  • NATURAL & ORGANIC facial cleanser is considered to be the highest quality skin cleanser on the market.
  • POWERFUL INGREDIENTS include rosehip oil, rich ocean minerals & vitamin e - this formulation was developed to specifically be gentle on sensitive skin yet highly potent and effective at dissolving nasty particles that clog your pores.
  • THIS FACE WASH is guaranteed to gently cleanse your skin and clear clogged pores naturally & effectively - this cleanser will provide your skin with that healthy, youthful glow.
  • CRUELTY FREE formula does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types - This face cleanser an extremely effective skin cleanser you'll want to add to your natural skin care regimen.
  • MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging skin care products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - This natural face cleanser will provide your skin a more vibrant appearance upon 1st use - We guarantee you'll get results!
  • http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals-Facial-Cleanser-Satisfaction/dp/B00KWP3SA2/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1426642963&sr=1-1&keywords=OZ+Naturals+Facial+Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment