Thursday, June 11, 2015

The UltiMITT

I was skeptical at first about using this and it not working. I finally got the nerve up and use it with Thermalabs self tanning lotion and I was really surprised at how well this works. I used this mitt to apply the lotion and went by the directions and I just love how well it applied the lotion and without any streaks. I didn't have stained hands either. I would recommend this Ultimitt from Thermalabs. Sample received for an honest and unbiased review.

http://www.amazon.com/ultimitt-ultimate-tanning-applicator-thermalabs/dp/b00s755opq/ref=sr_1_2?ie=utf8&qid=1425590178&sr=8-2&keywords=ultimitt
  • The World's Ultimate Tanning Mitt!
  • Comes with carrying poly bag - take it with you when you travel without staining your cloths
  • Bigger than all the rest so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
  • Doesn't fall apart or crack • Doesn't stretch, rip or break • Easily washable
  • Last longer than any other mitt that why we offer a crazy ONE FULL YEAR guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment